Sky Express aims to expand its current fleet of two 140-seat Boeing-737s to eight by April and add six more destinations, including Rostov, Murmansk, Samara and Kaliningrad, over the next few months. The longest flight planned is the 1,800-kilometer trip to Tyumen.
Unlike many of its European counterparts, Sky Express will be flying to cities’ main airports.
Sky Express destinations included:
- Kaliningrad (Khrabrovo Airport)
- Moscow (Vnukovo Airport)
- Murmansk (Murmansk Airport)
- Rostov on Don (Rostov-on-Don Airport)
- Saint Petersburg (Pulkovo Airport)
- Sochi (Adler-Sochi International Airport)
- Tyumen (Roschino Airport)
- Yekaterinburg (Koltsovo Airport)